AOMEI Partition Assistant 6.3 Review
AOMEI Partition Assistant SE is a free partition manager application featuring all the simple partitioning tools you would expect, along with some advanced features you won’t find anyplace.
Outside of the capability to replicate, expand, resize, delete, and also format walls, one especially interesting feature is the capability to make a bootable Windows PE OS that runs AOMEI Partition Assistant SE until Windows starts up.
There is much to enjoy about Partition Assistant Standard Edition:
- Very Simple to Use and understand interface
- simplifies many Frequent partitioning tasks
- Employs step-by-step wizards for quick task completion
- Can run before Windows begins
- Willing to line-up lots of changes and then apply them simultaneously
- Contains other useful disk tools
- Struggling to convert dynamic disk to basic disk
- Can’t convert between primary and logical partitions
- Added attributes are contained only in the Pro variant
More Info on AOMEI Partition Assistant SE
- Can be Utilized in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, along with Windows XP
- A Windows PE bootable disk or USB apparatus can be created using AOMEI Partition Assistant SE, and then used to Control walls in Case you can not Begin the operating system or if You Would like to avoid needing to reboot following specific changes
- Whatever You Do in AOMEI Partition Assistant is queued and will not apply to the discs until you click on Employ, and all of the operations will finish, one following another in the sequence that you picked them
- Can prolong the system partition without having to reboot the pc
- Resizing a partition Is Quite easy as you can either input the values in manually to specify the partition size or slip a button left or right to make it smaller or bigger
- Two adjoining partitions may be merged into one using the simple with the Merge Partitions magician
- A duplicate wizard enables you to copy all of the contents out of one hard disk or partition, and put it onto the following; You are able to choose to replicate just the information or to replicate the Entire drive/partition, sector by sector, including the free distance
- You can also migrate the operating system into another hard drive, That’s the Exact Same thing as the backup function but needs a reboot
- Each of the walls on a drive could be quickly eliminated with one click
- New walls can have some of the next file systems setup: NTFS, FAT/FAT32, EXT2/EXT3, or abandoned unformatted
- A converter may change the file system into and from NTFS and FAT32 without erasing the information
- Two walls can be combined together as one without dropping information
- Partitions could be concealed in Addition to divide in to two
- The MBR could be retrieved from scratch
- A choice lets AOMEI Partition Assistant SE shutdown the pc when all editing has finished
- The Partition Recovery Wizard may be used to Try to restore deleted or lost partitions
- A disc surface test may see if there are any damaged sectors on the disc
- You are Ready to convert discs between MBR and GPT
- Supports altering the drive letter in Addition to the volume tag
- Partitions and hard drives could also be wiped clean to remove all of the information
- Chkdsk could be conducted against any partition to Try to fix errors
My Ideas on AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition
I have used a number of complimentary partitioning programs, and I need to say that I actually like AOMEI Partition Assistant SE. Not only is it the interface nicely thought-out and simple to use, but in addition, it has all of the fundamental, and innovative, attributes anyone would anticipate… all free of charge.
The program is just like the one which runs in Windows but is rather launched from a disk or USB apparatus, like a flash drive.
It’s possible to construct this Windows PE disk from the “Make Bootable Media” wizard, which enables you to burn directly to a disk or USB device, in addition to export the application to an ISO document, which you may then use in a digital server or burn to a disk or even burn into a USB device yourself.
Since there’s also a specialist model of AOMEI Partition Assistant, you will find a small number of features that are not available within this Standard Edition. Nevertheless, there are still more practical tools on this free version than I have seen with other complimentary disk partitioning applications.